A simple marinade to produce a sweet, juicy and tender roast
– 4 or 5 lb pork tenderloin roast
-2 cloves of garlic sliced or pressed (whatever you prefer)
– 1/4 to 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
-1/2 cup to 3/4 cup honey
1. Place the roast in a larger freezer bag or a dish it will fit in. Coat with balsamic, and garlic. Then pour honey over. Allow to marinade overnight or until ready to use.
2. Once you are ready to cook, preheat the oven to 380° and cook for an hour and twenty minutes.
3. Remove from oven and let stand for 10-15 minutes.