This loaf is the bomb.com
An easy, yummy treat that disguises fruit and veg!
– 2 cups shredded carrot
– 1 cup shredded zucchini
– 1 cup apples
– 1/4 cup coconut, shredded or flaked
– 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
– 1 & 1/4 cup sugar
– 2 cups flour
– 2 tsp. baking soda
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– 2 tbs. cinnamon
– 3/4 cup oil of your choice (i use olive)
– 3 eggs, lightly beaten
– 1tsp vanilla
1. Add carrots, zucchini, apples, coconut and almonds to a bowl and mix.
2. Next, add sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to a separate bowl and mix together
3. In a third bowl mix the beaten eggs, oil and vanilla and mix.
4. add the egg mixture to the flour mixture (It will get thick and thats okay)
5. Add the batter to the bowl with the fruit and veggies, or vice versa.
6. Line a loaf tin with wax paper. Add the batter to the tin.
7. Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 45-50 minutes